Capital Equipment Exchange
CEE consists of pcb mfg industry professionals with over 20 combined years of sales experience. Our core purpose is to buy/sell pcb mfg and test equipment. We understand the path of making winning solutions based on clearly commun
Established in 1999, the Capital Equipment Exchange is professional organization forged in experience and knowledge. Each principle has served the pcba industry for over 20 years. With backgrounds in sales, service, and engineering at major OEM's, CEE is well trained to help our clients with the very best in used equipment solutions.
Our core purpose is to ethically and responsibly buy and resell automated electronic manufacturing equipment. Buying used equipment can be very risky. As a major buyer of used equipment, we know! CEE is here to eliminate that risk for our clients by providing fully functional, demonstrated, and ready for production equipment.
Located in the Chicagoland area, our facility houses our inventory. We are not a broker. We own and control our inventory. Our customers receive full working demonstrations on equipment before buying. Our inventory not only includes the major pieces of equipment for PCB manufacturing but also many useful production accessories like feeders and feeder carts. We cordially invite you to visit our facility and peruse our inventory.
Full SMT Lines
Whether your need to add capacity or bring your production back in house, let the experts at the Capital Equipment Exchange craft a solution that meets your needs.
- SMT Lines starting at $50,000
- See your line running your product before bringing it in house
Our entire used equipment inventory is inspected, tested, serviced and demonstrated prior to release. All equipment is fully functional on delivery to our customers.
Our Word is backed by over 14 years serving the PCBA industry.
- Worldwide buying and selling of used automated electronic production equipment
- Guaranteed return or upgrade for technological obsolescence
- Equipment reconditioning prior to delivery
- Warranties, installation, and trade-ins available
- Inventory consignment, CEE direct equipment purchases, and end of lease equipment
- Asset storage
- Assistance in establishing residual values for new lease originations, desktop appraisals, or full narrative reports
- Asset valuations
- Off-lease equipment inspections
- Market valuation
- Liquidation Valuations
Capital Equipment Exchange Postings
May 05, 2015 | Company Selected as Sales Representative; Plans to Target Tier 3 and Tier 4 Level Manufacturers throughout North America